We are looking for some help in the warehouse here at Yonder. If you like to join our team, read on and get in touch.
~ Posted 25/09/2022
Who are we?
Yonder is an award-winning craft brewery, based in the heart of Somerset, with beers distributed across the UK, Europe, and beyond. The small and inclusive team, with big ideas and big ambitions, create boundary pushing beers with a passion for flavour, innovation, and fun. We specialise in (and are predominantly known for) our fruit-filled sour beers, which bring vibrant glassfuls of joy to drinkers all around the globe.
Please remember to send us a CV and covering letter for any role that you apply for. Details can be found at the end of each job spec below 👇
WAREHOUSE & LOGISTICS 📦
The role will involve stock management and logistics at the brewery site and preparing and shipping national orders through our chosen courier network. These include pallets to distributors, cases and kegs directly to trade customers as well as fulfilling web shop orders.
We are looking for a hardworking and conscientious individual with great customer service skills who will be committed to delivering great beer to our customers, old and new.
To qualify for the role, you must –
· Be fit and healthy enough to lift and carry multiple heavy objects
· Be computer literate with understanding of web-based applications and email
Ideal candidates will –
· Be friendly, approachable and reliable
· Provide excellent levels of customer service
· Ensure products are delivered to the required standard and on time
· Be calm under pressure
· Maintain a professional when working and representing the company
· Be able to be flexible and adaptable in a fast paced, ever changing environment
· Follow written and verbal instructions
· Work in conjunction with other colleagues and managers to deliver the company’s plan.
· Have experience in warehousing and stock control
· Hold a forklift driving license
Duties include –
· Picking and packing orders for delivery runs and mail order deliveries
· Delivering beer to local customers
· Liaising with courier and delivery services
· Booking in collections electronically and over the phone
· Loading orders on to and off the vehicle
· Managing warehouse/brewery stock (product & consumables)
· £22k per annum
· Enrolment in the Yonder company pension scheme
· 28 days holiday per year, rising one day each year worked to a maximum of 33 days including bank holidays
· Subsidised gym membership
· Free beer
To apply for this role, please email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you require any further information, please call Rich on 01749 68137