Mystery Beers T&Cs
The Yonder Mystery Beer Project is back for 2024, and it's bigger, and better, than ever! Three mysteriously delicious beers, across three different beer styles (pastry sour, pastry stout and lager) are available from 1st January 2024. We need you get drinking and guess the flavours. Those that get it right will be entered in to a prize draw, with one lucky winner for each Mystery Beer receiving a prize of £250 worth of beer! What's more, your local venue will also be entered in to a draw to win £250 Yonder credit! So you'll be supporting independent venues, winning prizes and drinking delicious beer. What's not to love?
You can find a list of participating venues here, or purchase the cans here.
Happy drinking, and good luck! Now here's the boring stuff...
Full Terms and Conditions:
- Eligibility: This Promotion is open to residents of the United Kingdom, Republic of Ireland and Channel Islands aged 18 or over, excluding employees of the Promoter, its agents and anyone professionally associated with this Promotion.
- Purchase is necessary. Please retain an itemised receipt that states the time and date of purchase prior to entry, but within the Promotion Period, as this may be required for validation and in order for the winner to receive their Prize. Internet access and a valid email address are required.
- Promotion Period: Enter between 10.00 BST on the 1 January 2024 and 23.59 BST on the 31 March 2024 inclusive.
- To Enter: Purchase one or all of the Yonder Mystery Beers (Mystery Beer N0.1; Mystery Beer N0.2, Mystery Beer N0.3), then visit brewyonder.co.uk/mystery-beers, and guess the flavour of the beer and complete the online form providing your details (full name, address, phone number, email address), place of purchase and which Mystery Beer your guess is for. If you guess correctly you will be entered into the Prize Draw.
- Maximum of 1 entry is permitted per person per day per beer (Mystery Beer Flavour (01, 02, 03)) during the Promotion Period. One itemised receipt per entry receipt must state the time and date of purchase, which must pre-date the entry date and time, but be within the Promotion Period. No person may win more than 1 Prize.
The Prizes: a. Consumers: There will be a total of three winners, 1 per Mystery Beer. Each winner will win 1x £250 Gift Card to be used on the brewyonder.co.uk web shop in 2024.
b. Venues: Stockists specified by entries with correct guesses will also be entered into a prize draw. There will be a total of three winners, 1 per Mystery Beer. Each winner will win 1x £250 Trade Credit to buy Yonder stock for their bar, bottle shop or venue.
Further Entry & Prize Details and Conditions: a. If there are no correct guesses of the flavour of the Mystery Beers, all entries will go into the Prize Draw.
b. When entering your guess of flavour of the Mystery Beer, spelling errors will be allowed provided the answer is still legible.
c. The Prize has to be taken within 1 year from Prize Acceptance.
d. At all times, the Promoter will have the discretion as to how to implement the Prize fulfilment.
- Winner Selection: 3 winners, 1 per beer, will be randomly selected from all valid entries received which have guessed correctly during the Promotion Period.
Winner Notification: Provisional winners will be contacted via the email address provided on entry within 5 working days of Winner Selection and will be asked to provide evidence of identity and eligibility. Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winners. If a winner does not respond to the initial contact within 14 days, we reserve the right to disqualify that entrant and award the Prize to a reserve selected in the same manner. Reserve winners may have less time to respond.
- Prize Acceptance: Winners will be notified within 28 days of acceptance of the Prize to arrange fulfilment of the Prize. In the unlikely event that a winner has not received communication to arrange their prize within 28 days of Prize Acceptance, the winners will have a further 28 days to inform the Promoter by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org If a winner does not do so, the Promoter reserves the right to not reissue the Prize or limit its value at its sole discretion.
- Provided no objection is received, the surname and county of the winner will be made available to anyone who requests them by writing to: Yonder Mystery Beers, The Workshop, Rookery Farm, Somerset, Radstock, BA3 4UL, within 3 months of the closing date. In the event they win, winners may request their surname and county are not published or request for the amount of information being published to be reduced during Winner Notification process. Without prejudice, the Promoter will provide this information to the Advertising Standards Authority on reasonable request.
- The Promoter may request that the winners participate in reasonable publicity arising from the Promotion. Participation is at the winner’s discretion and is not a condition of Prize Acceptance.
- The Promoter seeks to run a fair and secure promotions and prevent abuse and cheating. If you enter in a way that is not consistent with these Terms & Conditions, your entries (and any of your associated aliases) will be disqualified, any Prize awarded may be void and recoverable, and the Promoter reserves the right to bar you from entering future promotions for a period of at least six months. For this reason, the Promoter reserves the right at any point to:
a. Verify the eligibility of entrants and/or provisional winners by requesting such information it consider reasonably necessary for this purpose. Entry or a Prize may be withheld unless and until verification is completed satisfactorily.
b. Disqualify entries that are not made directly by the individual entering the Promotion.
c. Disqualify entries made using anonymous email services such as, but not limited to, GuerillaMail, Dispostable or Mailinator.
d. Disqualify bulk entries from individuals, trade, consumer groups or third parties, incomplete entries and entries submitted by macros or other automated means.
e. Disqualify entries beyond the maximum allowed, or those using techniques such as ‘script’, ‘brute force’, multiple SIM cards for Text entries, masking identity by manipulating IP addresses, using aliases or identities other than their own or any other means.
f. Disqualify entries which, in some other way, do not fully meet the requirements of these Terms & Conditions.
- The Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for monetary value or for any other form of compensation. If for any reason any Prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion to substitute that Prize for another of equal or greater value.
- If the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, dishonesty, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process or does not comply with these Terms & Conditions, or invalidate any affected entries and/or to cancel, modify or suspend the Promotion.
- No responsibility can be taken for entries which are lost, delayed, corrupted, damaged, misdirected or incomplete or which cannot be delivered for any technical, delivery or other reason. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt. The Promoter does not guarantee continuous or secure access to brewyonder.co.uk.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies are not liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using the/a Prize(s), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. Nothing will exclude the Promotor’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
- The Promoter will not be liable for any delay or failure to comply with its obligations for reasons beyond its reasonable control arising from but not limited to Acts of God, malware incident, global or regional epidemic or pandemic, adverse weather conditions, fire, industrial dispute, war, terrorist activity, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, plague or other natural calamities, or any other circumstances of the Promoter.
- The Promoter shall comply with all applicable requirements of the Data Protection Act 2018, the General Data Protection Regulation 2016 and any successor legislation or other applicable law. The personal information entrants provide will be used by the Promoter for the purpose of conducting this promotion and in accordance with the Promoters’ Data Privacy Notice which can be found at www.cadbury.co.uk/privacy. The Promoter may disclose entrants’ personal information to its contractors, competition partners (including Pageant Organising Committee) and agents to assist in conducting this Promotion (including any relevant promotional activity) or communicating with entrants.
- If any part/s of these Terms & Conditions are legally ruled to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the remainder will not be affected and will continue in full force and effect.
- By entering, you will be deemed to have agreed to be bound by these Terms & Conditions
- If there is a discrepancy between these Terms & Conditions and those in any promotional material, these Terms & Conditions will prevail.
- These Terms & Conditions are governed by English law and their interpretation and application will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales. Promoter: Yonder Brewing & Blending Limited, The Workshop, Rookery Farm, Radstock, Somerset, BA3 4UL.