Our Brewery Tap is situated at the wonderful Rookery Farm, in the heart of the Mendip Hills of Somerset. An area of outstanding natural beauty.
We are surrounded by nature and history and a visit to the farm makes a great escape on a Saturday between Spring and Autumn.
There is even luxury glamping accommadation on-site courtesy of The Little Shire.
The Brewery Tap
The Yonder brewery and taproom site are a 10 minute drive from Wells, Shepton Mallet and Radstock and just 40 minutes from Bristol and Bath.
We are open from 12pm to 9pm each Saturday, in season (starting April 17th 2021).
We will be taking bookings up to 60 days in advance and have sufficient outside seating around the brewery building, around the container bar and adjacent field. There is also plenty of parking on-site.
Children and dogs are always welcome. Please keep dogs on a lead at all times, due to livestock on the farm.
Our container bar features 10 taps of the freshest Yonder beer flowing straight from source, as well as a great selection of the finest soft drinks and snacks.
Each Saturday we are also joined by a local street food vendor, serving a delicious selection of hot or cold foods, with options available for vegetarians, vegans and any food intolerances.
2021 COVID Measures
Due to the current COVID restrictions, the following rules are in place on site, until further notice -
- Group sizes are currently limited to a six people
- All seating will be outside until further restrictions are lifted
- Food and drinks will be table service only
- Tables will be situated 2 metres apart and visitors and staff will be required to follow social distancing measures whilst on site
- Face masks must be worn whilst inside the building (restroom for example)
- Table and chairs will be thoroughly cleaned and sanitized between services
- Hand sanitiser will be available on site at all times
- We will retain the contact details of the person who booked the table as part of the current government guidelines for Track & Trace.
For reservation queries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01749 681378.