With lockdown in the UK slowly beginning to lift, here at Yonder we're extremely excited to be able to welcome you all to our beautiful farmhouse brewery for brewery tap days. We have a lot of outside space at our disposal and we plan to make the most of it!
Our Brewery Tap is situated at the wonderful Rookery Farm, in the heart of the Mendip Hills of Somerset. We are surrounded by nature and history and a visit to the farm makes a great escape on a Saturday between Spring and Autumn.
The brewery and taproom site are a 10 minute drive from Wells, Shepton Mallet and Radstock and just 40 minutes from Bristol and Bath.
We are open from 12pm to 9pm each Saturday, in season (starting April 17th 2021).
Children and dogs are welcome. But please keep dogs on a lead at all times, due to livestock on the farm.
Our container bar features 10 taps of the freshest beer flowing straight from source, as well as the finest soft drinks and snacks, and each Saturday, we are joined by a local street-food producer, pairing delicious food with our wonderful drinks.
Due to the current COVID restrictions, the following rules are in place on site, until further notice -
- Group sizes are currently limited to a six people
- All seating will be outside until further restrictions are lifted
- Food and drinks will be table service only
- Tables will be situated 2 metres apart and visitors and staff will be required to follow social distancing measures whilst on site
- Face masks must be worn whilst inside the building (restroom for example)
- Table and chairs will be thoroughly cleaned and sanitized between services
- Hand sanitiser will be available on site at all times
- We will retain the contact details of the person who booked the table as part of the current government guidelines for Track & Trace
For reservation queries, please email email@example.com or telephone 01749 681378
Words by -